Monday, January 22, 2007

One Born Every Minute--Result

Just a quick followup to a post from about five months ago--

Back in June I related a story about an encounter I had with one of those door-to-door magazine salesman. Actually he was more of a saleskid, much like the Orlando Jones character in Office Space. You can read about it here. For those of you who recall, or prefer the Cliff notes version to reading the whole story, I was fairly certain I'd been scammed. I wasn't.

I've been receiving issues of Flying since October. I have no clue why it took so long but I hope the kid earned the trip to the Bahamas that he was gunning for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be Orlando Jones. Orlando Bloom is white.

Uncle Larry said...

So, somebody is reading. I thought I'd gone so long between updates, no one visited anymore.

Anonymous said...

More politics. Less breaks.