Sunday, November 27, 2005

Just Dreadful

Just got back from a dreadful Thanksgiving holiday on the gulf coast of Florida. One man can only handle so much 80-degree heat, splendid sunsets and easy acess to cocktails. I'm spent. It's little wonder Floridians can't work a simple ballot--they're so soft. Just couldn't wait to get back to damp, cold, grayness. It builds character. The only highpoint was my cousin's wedding. The rest of the time I had to pretend like I was having fun cavorting with Laurie on the beach, riding bikes with her around Sanibel Island and drinking mojitos like I was going to the chair. Seriously, it was just awful and I've got the pictures to prove it. If I'd really had as much fun as I apparently convinced everyone I was having, I'd be so sad I have to go back to work that I'd need to cut this blog short because I couldn't type through the tears anymore. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You suck.