Thursday, August 04, 2005

He's arrived.

Let the record show that Levi Stephens was born at 2:48 am, August 4th in the year of our Lord 2005--29 years and one day after his mommy was. I guess I was right about the "screaming" thing in my previous post. Luke says he's pretty pissed. He also said the "procedure" was being performed on him this morning, so likely as not he's going to be pissed for a while.

I think I'll hang back and introduce myself this evening after work. Between the Grandmas, Pappas and other well wishers I'm sure it's going to be a madhouse over there most of this afternoon. Right now I'm waiting for his pic to show up on the Carle babies site (link here). When it does I'll post it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi is going to be the Stephens family superstar. Send my congrats on to Lucas and Mandy.

- Scott

Uncle Larry said...

Will do. Thanks Scotty.